Our club is proud to sponsor and be involved with many community service and fundraising activities. Below you will find a listing of the upcoming events.
Bring Up Grades (BUG) and Terrific Kids
BUG & Terrific Kids Sponsorship Information is now available.
Helping Children is the Kiwanis Mission.
Sponsored by Kiwanis Club of Farmington
Please join the Kiwanis Club motivate Farmington’s 3rd and 5th Graders to Bring Up Grades and be Terrific Kids.
Last year, Farmington Kiwanis introduced its Bring Up Grades program, affectionately known as BUG, to almost 300 Farmington elementary school students.
This school year, Farmington Kiwanis plans to introduce the Terrific Kids program for third graders and continue the BUG program for fifth graders, impacting up to 600 students and their families. The programs are open to all Farmington R-VII 3rd and 5th graders, approximately 600 students.
Both programs are designed to motivate students to develop good study habits and improve grades. Students who successfully achieve defined goals earn a certificate of recognition at their Awards Ceremony as well as achievement rewards throughout the school year.
Kiwanis requests your financial support for the BUG & Terrific Kids programs.
Your $150 sponsorship will:
1. Place your business name on this year’s BUG T-shirts (a mini-billboard!) worn by about 300 fifth graders.
2. Provide this year’s Terrific Kids incentive prizes for about 300 third graders.
3. Showcase your business name on BUG & Terrific Kids bulletin boards at each participating school, in Kiwanis media releases & with the Farmington R-VII School Board.
4. Reward and recognize students for commitment and academic success.
5. Offer your business the opportunity to provide 300 age-appropriate promotional items carrying your business name as additional incentives for the third graders. Examples are pencils, pens, magnets, markers, coupons, stickers, etc.
For additional information, please contact Kim Amsden at email@example.com
or (573) 701-7942 or Peggy Ropelle at (573) 431-4784 (home) or PeggyR@MineralArea.edu.